Call or email the Post Quartermaster, Nicholas Christilaw (619)239-5373, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Plan to bring a copy of your Form DD-214 with you to the Post, get an application and pay your member dues. If you don’t have your DD-214, call the Quartermaster for other acceptable qualifying documents.
Membership requires US citizenship and one of the following:
• Members of the US Armed Forces—Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard— currently deployed to an area where they are receiving Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay.
• Members of the US Armed Forces currently stationed in Korea
• Past deployment to an area where Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay was awarded.
• Past deployment to an area where an overseas campaign service ribbon was awarded.
• Past deployment to Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days.
• Other qualifiers include receipt of the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Combat Medic Badge, the Combat Action Badge, the Combat Action Ribbon, the Air Force Combat Action Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal (ACM), the Iraq Campaign Medal (ICM), the Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Combat Frame, and the SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia.
For all you’ve done for our great country, you deserve the best. VFW strives to offer quality products with competitive pricing. Your VFW membership entitles you to a range of benefits and special offers such as insurance, hotel discounts, Internet service and much more.
Whether you are single, starting a family or an empty-nester, we have something for everyone.
Here are just some of your VFW membership benefits:
Free Honor Roll Listing
Personal assistance securing government benefits and entitlements for veterans.
Discounts on prescriptions, hotel and car rentals
Eligible for membership in the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
VFW Real Estate and Mortgage Services
Dell Discount Computers
Subscription to VFW Magazine
Multiple group-rate insurance programs
$1,000/$1,500 Personal Accident Insurance
Vehicle Insurance Plan
Medicare Advantage, Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans
Senior Term Life
Condo and Cruise Program
Annual Dues – $40.00
Life Membership (in lieu of monthly/annual dues)
Become a Life Member today! Payment plans available!
Up to age 30 $425.00
81 and over $170.00
You can pay your Dues or Life Membership with cash, check or a debit/credit card at the Post. We also accept Visa, Master Card